We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will get to know the customers best, in order to help them succeed and grow with us. The Technical Support Consultant will understand the costumers' requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with a unique customer experience and service. Customer delight is not just a motto at Sisense, but is also something we truly believe in. As a Technical Support Consultant, you will work through complex data environments with customers of all sizes and industries to deliver exceptional support and value for our amazing product.
What You’ll Do?
You will have...FUN!
In addition, you will:
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
- Provide reliable solutions for critical and high impact challenges that customers face
- Work with R&D and Product teams in order to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge base and community
- Train customers and partners
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Consult on strategic business intelligence
- Database analysis & data modeling
What should You have?
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS handling and troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- Experience with global costumers
- Experience with SW implementation, integration and/or support projects
- Experience with SQL and Linux systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Customer support orientation
- Willing to travel
- A team player
- Hungry to grow, develop and work with new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as QlikView or Tableau
- Extensive experience with DWH implementations
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts