We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join our Melbourne office, focusing on the AU & NZ markets. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales oriented people.
What will you do?
- The Sales Development Rep (SDR) works with inbound and outbound demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business
- Connecting with prospects using phone, email and a cadence system
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Representing Sisense with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Attending events within the region
What Should You have?
- Up to 3 years of sales related experience (face to face, selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- Validated over achievement records
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to have TONS of fun in a Super cool high tech working environment
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Nice to have:
- Previous SaaS experience
- Salesforce.com expertise
- B2B sales experience
- Sense of humor to balance challenging goals
*Job offering doesn't include Visa or relocation sponsorship