Reporting with SiSense Prism
SiSense Prism is a powerful general-purpose BI solution ideally suited to accommodate the reporting requirements of businesses in any industry.
Reporting is an important function in every business and organization, and has traditionally served as the core output of business intelligence solutions. Even while the use of dashboards and analytic applications has expanded dramatically, the trusty report is still a mainstay of business performance tracking. However, the challenge with typical reporting systems is that they usually require long implementation times and extensive IT support.
SiSense Prism delivers everything you need to create and consume reports at any level of the organization quickly and easily, including:
- Self-service, codeless report design - Non-technical users can easily create new reports and modify existing ones at any time using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, with absolutely no coding or assistance from IT.
- Rich, interactive display - Numerous tables, charts, graphs and other visual tools can be configured and linked to source data (and each other) in any way in order to generate rich, interactive data visualization.
- Share reports via the Web browser - Interactive reports can be quickly shared with anyone, through the web browser or a smartphone. Works on any browser with no installation of plug-ins required (even flash).
- Disparate data source support - Use data from multiple sources in a single report, including data from Excel, text/CSV files, any database (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc), Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Centralized data management - Maintain a single version of business data to ensure every person in the organization or department sees the same figures and eliminate the ‘spreadsheet mess’.
- Automatic and manual data refresh - Reports can be refreshed manually or automatically at pre-defined intervals.
- Lightning-fast query response - Query response is measured in seconds, even when dealing with huge amounts of data or utilizing off-the-shelf hardware.
See for yourself how easy it is to connect to your data sources and create cutting-edge reports, with no training and no special skills. Download the free trial version of Prism now and you can be using your own analytic application, running over your own data, in just an hour or two!
Free 30-day fully-functional trial