SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible. As a Senior Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Our Executive Leadership has seen the movie before. They’ve scaled businesses and revenue across numerous companies with successful exits. Our Sales Management has their team’s back and believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth.
Learn to sell a proven, technical product in a disruptive market. We’re serving a growing market that has been underserved. We currently average one Account Development Representative for every two AEs! Our vision for the future is clear.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about our values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of our offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll receive and select named accounts to outbound to as well as interact with inbound leads, and you’ll run your first discovery call within your first month.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll receive a handful of existing customer accounts to upsell and partner on with Customer Success.
- You’ll be collaborating with your Account Development Representative to accelerate your pipeline and with Sales Engineers to begin formal software POCs.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with weekly one-on-one coaching.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll become an expert in the current Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
- You’ll close your first deal.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently closing business at a SaaS company.
- You are a trusted resource for prospective customers and develop strong relationships.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- You are comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential technical buyers.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.