EMPOWER MODERN DATA TEAMS TO DRIVE VALUE BY ANSWERING QUESTIONS FASTER
Sisense’s mission is to provide the only end to end data management and visualization solution on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As an Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PARTNER AND CHANNEL TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
The Sisense channel and ecosystem is a critical business objective for the company to grow and accelerate our presence globally. This role reports to our VP of Cloud Alliances and Go-to-market Development. She has over 20 years of experience leading all Sales, Marketing, and on-going operations within disruptive industries - you’re in great hands!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll conduct 1:1 meetings with each of your key partner stakeholders. You’ll learn about our partner programs and processes, and understand the needs of the sales channel manager.
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product and partner programs.
- You will have built relationships with people in the Strategic Partner group, the people in the Sales org, and the relevant people at the Customer Success Partner group.
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs and you’ll create a plan to recruit the right partners based on those needs.
- You will work cross-functionally with the sales organization and other alliance teams to recruit local SI and start the on-boarding new partners.
- You will introduce the SI to the relevant people with the relevant Sisense sales leadership.
- You will start to land the SI partnership with the sales team in targeted geographies.
- You have closed some sales, you have a healthy pipeline generated, and you’re consistently following up on leads coming from SI and cloud alliances.
- You will create a case study for the sales team on working with SI.
- You will work with the EMEA channel manager to land and expand the partnership.
- You’ve managed to learn about Sisense Business and Ecosystem and present our value proposition.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You know how to best work with the sales team and have a clear plan to motivate a team of driven salespeople to partner with our SI network.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and deadlines, inclusive of customer-retention or relationship management metric
- You have a proven SI recruit and work plan - with Targets, KPI agreeable with the Sales leadership.
- You have countless examples of leading our sales in a better way with partners and you’ve measured them.
- You excel at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective technical partners.
- You enjoy working hard to strategically build partnerships and have no problem being a self-starter.
- You thrive in a high-growth environment and embrace process evolutions.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to leverage deep and creative sales hunter skills.