UPSELL EXISTING CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up team at one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+.
As part of the Account Management team you’ll work to hunt AND farm new revenue opportunities in a portfolio of several dozen accounts.
You’ll partner with Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Account Development teams to drive new business up-sells and expansions of existing deployments across a portfolio of Corporate customers.
If you are equal parts relationship builder + hunter, you will not find a better opportunity to develop your skill-set and conquer your quota.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Management training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of all the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll begin mapping accounts and start building out a prospecting plan.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one-on-one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll work closely with the Customer Success team to identify accounts we can expand.
- You’ll begin meeting and exceeding sales targets and become an integral part of our revenue success.
- You’ll begin to develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Sisense sales best practices.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing and product organizations based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll coordinate across multiple Sisense stakeholders to help service the different geographic needs of a customer.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You've supported high growth software companies and exceeded up-sell targets through identifying new use cases and expanding existing deployments.
- You’ve regularly exceeded sales quotas in a competitive market.
- You've established customer champions across multiple departments in complex organizations.
- You've created win/win partnerships that have led to positive NPS scores and customer delight.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.