We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability. We back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with excellent customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of international B2B paid campaigns on different channels, with a focus on LinkedIn. You will be an integral part of the performance marketing team and will manage a budget, drive performance through the creation of a sales pipeline and report on campaign performance frequently.
What Will You Do?
- Setup, track & optimize international PPC campaigns across multiple platforms (focus on LinkedIn)
- Run A/B tests on different performance parameters
- Track and report regularly on campaign performance
- Develop innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Manage a full marketing funnel - awareness, consideration and lead generation, each optimized for its own set of KPI’s
What Should You Have?
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience with various paid advertising channels
- Experience with large-scale LinkedIn campaigns
- Experience in running international B2B campaigns
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Results-driven mindset
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms (ie Marketo/Hubspot)
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (ie Salesforce)
- A self-motivated team player with great multitasking skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Familiar with other paid media channels
- Native-level English
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools