We are Sisense.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze big and complex amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What are we looking for?
As part of Sisense's continued growth, we are looking for a top talented, DevOps Engineer to join our R&D Quality & Infrastructure Service team.
What you’ll do?
- Develop the Sisense application using Kubernetes and supporting a wide variety of distribution both on-prem and cloud
- Drive, implement, support and maintain the CI -CD infrastructure
- Help automate the deployment, CI / CD of all of our services in a consistent and reliable way and support R&D
- Manage and create environments in the different clouds
- Being an active part of Sisense development team
What should you have?
- Must have 2+ years of experience skills with Kubernetes, KOPS, Helm
- Experience in automating ops and dev processes (Python / Groovy / Bash)
- Experience in automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle (CI / CD)
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities, both technically and personal in a development team
- Experience in Jenkins, Gitlab, consul and vault
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Jinja
- Experience with Linux in administration level is a must