Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a Content Strategist to join our growing Content Studio team with members in Tel Aviv, New York, and San Francisco. The Content Studio serves as an “always on” digital newsroom generating surprising and meaningful content relevant to the Sisense brand. We offer domain skill set and governance across different digital channels, including sisense.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile channels. Our team helps to develop brand awareness, communicate our product messaging and generate interest in our products. This team member will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive business programs.
The candidate should be passionate around content and the data industry to elevate the Sisense brand reputation through content marketing. They will define content needs and drive consumer engagement/business results through both existing and new properties. This role requires not only a deep background within digital content but also exceptional project management skills. He / she will help to develop compelling campaigns and explore new media channels to introduce Sisense to new and emerging audiences.
This position will report to the Head of Content Marketing. This position can be based in either Tel Aviv, Israel or New York, NY.
What Will You Do:
- After formally prioritizing overall needs, conduct content audits for relevant digital properties to isolate new opportunities.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of audience segmentation and tone of voice to drive audience understanding.
- Manage a holistic content strategy, translating our relevant customer personas into themes and topics.
- Be an advocate for the customer to identify and pitch new content for key programs across multiple existing and evolving distribution platforms (web, social, mobile etc).
- Explore new marketing channels and build test campaigns aimed at increasing both consideration and awareness, documenting the evolved Sisense customer journey.
- Work closely to direct and curate content promoted through social and other unique digital channels.
- Work under tight deadlines and be self-directed in prioritizing a diverse workload in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Manage ongoing budgets for large projects through buy in from Senior Management to allocate investment into diverse platforms
- Manage a high volume of work, managing long-term campaigns and quickly responding to shifting business and market needs.
- Use metrics to track your content performance and contribute to overall content strategy and content mix, as well as lead generation and awareness metrics.
- Partner with other marketing and product teams to ensure work aligns to overall business objectives as well as corporate brand messaging and reputation
What Should You Have:
- Native fluency in English and superb communication skills is a must
- 5+ years in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years in content focused team, preferably working for leading companies at national/global scale in multi-brand or multi-line-of-business organization
- Media/Publisher experience strongly preferred with distribution experience
- Experience in managing budgets, meeting performance objectives, and moving projects forward to attain business goals
- Demonstrated cross-functional project management skills
- Understands evolving digital technologies and ways to leverate them.
- Strong writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects