We are Sisense.
Sisense enables pulling and extracting data from endless data sources (RDBMS, Cloud Storages, Files and Web Services). As a Data Engineer in the Solution Architects team, you will be championing our Best Practices and guiding our strategic customers to ensure optimal performance and successful implementations.
What Are We Looking For?
The role will include partnering with our customers and ensure Sisense successful implementation, build meaningful business value to enable retention and expansion by providing professional consulting services. We’re looking for an exceptional individual who will drive development efforts with our Product house as well as implementation efforts with Sisense global strategic customers. You’ll become a focal point in Cloud DWH technologies front, across Customer Success globally.
What You'll Do?
- Senior technical lead for the different data sources being utilized by Sisense most advance customers from technical requirements and data pipeline design to training and solution delivery
- Execute an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts
- Present proposed solutions and maintain ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels, including c-suite
- Build data-prep best practices for technical deployments and extensive performance tests for our customers
- Coach and supervise technical team members on Cloud DWH best practices
- Work with R&D Data teams to design sophisticated and non-trivial solutions
- Work with the Data Product Managers to understand product road-map and play an active role in defining features and changes in product requirements that influence the future customers usage of the product
- Lead complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers technical exec -a status update, expectation setting, present solution
What Should You Have?
- Extensive hands-on experience with one of the following Cloud DWH technologies: AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery.
- Extensive hands-on experience with the Data warehouse space
- Experience with Custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience with database performance tuning and optimization
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written form
- Experience with project manager functions such as Estimation, Scope Management, Scheduling, Issue/Risk Management, etc.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Programming experience and knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to travel to customer locations and industry events