At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DOCUMENTATION TEAM:
At Sisense, we will soon be using Document360 to build a new documentation system to enhance our customer’s experience and streamline our team’s processes. You will have an opportunity to be part of designing the user experience and bringing Sisense value and story into our documentation. You will be working and writing on cutting-edge cloud technologies deployed on Linux as part of the product group, which will provide you with a holistic view and understanding of the product and business impact
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have extensive experience with software documentation
- You have experience documenting a modern cloud-native Linux environment, including micro-services, DevOps, API, dockers, and pods
- You have experience working on documentation for developer platforms or tools
- You enjoy working in an agile process through Jira
- You are a subject matter expert who wants to learn new technical concepts and about the business intelligence sector
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a geographically dispersed team
- You are a native English speaker
Nice to have
- You have experience with BI and database products/terminology
- You have experience with video tutorial production
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will learn from Product, RnD, Support, and Customer Success departments to understand our users’ world and the value they are looking for
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology
- You will understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will know the company terminology across the product and documentation
- You will be translating your knowledge into world-class documentation and content to help users achieve their goals on their own.
- You will enrich documentation with samples and tutorials
- You will create and review microcopy
- You will maintain our documentation to reflect the various versions of the product
- You will become an expert in the relevant product areas
- You will improve our existing documentation’s breadth and depth
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies