BE THE FIRST TO CONNECT WITH FUTURE SISENSE POWER USERS
Sisense’s mission is to provide the fastest unified data platform on the market. As an Account Development Representative, you will create relationships at target accounts and build pipeline with future customers. Being the first point of contact, this position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a sophisticated, technical product in a greenfield territory. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience at target accounts with a product that immediately delivers value.
This role reports to one of our Account Development Manager. They have a track record of success in scaling sales development teams at high growth companies. They have created winning teams on the foundation of continuous learning and career development.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Development Representative training program where you’ll learn about Sisense's values and culture, get equipped with various sales techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense's data offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll qualify inbound leads your first two weeks and book your first outbound qualification call within your first month.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll achieve 50% of a fully ramped quota.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and essential to its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll achieve 100% of a fully ramped quota.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You've demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline, at a SaaS company preferably.
- You've booked 15-20 qualified meetings per month while supporting a technical solution
- You’ve created high quality outbound campaigns and engaged potential customers.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve taken a “no” and turned it into a “yes.”
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including a few of the largest automotive companies and beverage brands in the world.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 800 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.