DEFINE AND EXECUTE THE PRODUCT ROADMAP TO HELP THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES MAKE BETTER DECISIONS THROUGH DATA.
Periscope Data by Sisense is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team, and work her/his magic to affect the future of Actionable BI and analytics!
Come be a part of our passionate, talented, and product-driven team, creating the most innovative BI tool! As a Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and delivering the product roadmap. You will run research and customer interviews, set product strategy, get creative with design and technical with engineering, and define our go to market strategy with marketing.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
You will be a key member of our Product team (based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv), influencing the product strategy and evolution of our product.
As product manager, you have the opportunity to:
- Own and define the roadmap for an area of the product.
- Be a leader of product vision, communicating roadmap to key stakeholders including but not limited to sales, customer success, engineering, executive leadership and customers.
- Understand business requirements/vision and initiate ideas and concepts to support them.
- Collaborate with our product analytics team and user research team to research, interview, and understand the needs and behaviors of both internal and external users. Our ‘Pro’ users are internal so you’ll have direct, daily access to users!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
In your first 30 days, you'll spend most of your time ramping up on the product and our processes. You'll...
- Get familiar with the different kinds of customers, and how they each use the product.
- Start understanding the fundamentals of the product and the user flows
- Ship a popular feature request, in collaboration with Design, Engineering, Solutions, and Marketing.
By day 60, you'll begin to specialize in an area of the product, gaining the expertise, confidence, and respect necessary to deliver value to customers. You'll...
- Interview customers to understand their use cases and identify their pain points.
- Help one or more feature teams prioritize, design, and successfully ship multiple improvements.
- Develop processes that improve team efficiency and ensure the best outcomes for customers.
By day 90, you'll know the product and its users, and can identify and ship lasting improvements for customers. You'll...
- Be an expert in your area of the product. The team inherently trusts you to make the right product decisions.
- Drive discussions both internally and externally around how the product can be better, and then implement the changes that add the most value.
- Expand your influence across the company, driving process and improvements where appropriate.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Experience taking ideas from inception to delivery, preferably with B2B products and are well versed taking features from concept to delivery.
- You are fluent with data. You know SQL and have worked with multiple data analysis tools. You're excited to talk about the outcomes driven from your past analyses.
- You can define priorities and lead feature teams to rapidly deliver customer value. You're experienced with multiple strategies to organize and run projects, and know when to apply each.
- Your empathy for customers is overwhelming. You've run user studies, and built and rebuilt flows until user feedback showed that they were just right.
- You are technical and can discuss implementations and tradeoffs with Engineering. You have a solid understanding of how your past work is implemented, well below the UX layer.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.