Create and Scale our Talent Acquisition Strategy in EMEA
Talent Acquisition Partner – Sisense
The People Team has helped scale Sisense from ambitious start-up to one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world. Our mission is to help Sisensers do their best work and foster our people-first culture.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will primarily support the European sales organization in hiring for various revenue generating roles. You will support the business through identifying candidates and candidate pools, building networks and proactively promoting our brand in the marketplace. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Sisense’s most valued asset – its people!
Why You Should Join Our Talent Acquisition Team
Sisense’s Talent Acquisition Manager brings a wealth of experience from some of the world’s top companies. In his 3+ years at Sisense he’s helped introduce various best practices that allow recruiters to move faster, hire better all while providing a strong candidate experience. He enjoys working with people who are passionate about finding talent and making an impact!
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and recognize the enormous responsibility that they have - with every hire we bring into the company, we are changing the lives of our employees and helping Sisense grow.
How You’ll Ramp
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met with key leaders in each of our business units to learn more about their organization
- You’ll shadow fellow Talent Acquisition Partners on interviews and support them on some of their current roles
- You’ll be able to articulate “why Sisense” to your candidates
- You will have completed training on our recruiting tech stack which includes Greenhouse and Top Funnel
- You’ll have hired 2-3 candidates with the support and mentorship of your colleagues
By Day 60…
- You’ve learned all of our processes and can train hiring managers on Sisense’s structured hiring model
- You’ve had check-ins with your hires to ensure they are being set up for success
- You'll have worked on projects centered around employment brand
- You’ll have launched various campaigns that drive employee referrals and top of funnel success
By Day 90…
- You’ll present a QBR which highlights your successes and what you believe are your areas of growth. You and your manager will develop a plan to continue to get better
- You’ll implement best practices because we’re always looking at how we can do this better, bigger and more efficiently
- You’ll be working on roles outside of sales. This will help you continue to learn and become a well-rounded recruiter
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You’ve managed complex and high volume positions where being creative and caring about candidate experience matters
- You've been an advocate for diversity and inclusion and understand how its a competitive business advantage
- Most of your positions filled have been with little to no agency spend
- You’ve onboarded new hires and you have supported HR benefits related matters
- You’ve used data and metrics to drive improvement around time to hire, diversity and offer acceptance rate
- You’ve displayed a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- You’ve quickly hired in order to scale various teams, functions or regions
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.