Sisense is seeking to hire a Senior Partnerships Development Manager reporting to the Head of Platform Partnerships & Alliances. This position will be dedicated to the success of Sisense’s strategic partnerships with global tech companies that are integrated with Sisense. The role will manage our partnership with cloud providers (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS) and will include product integration planning, determine business model, negotiation and program management duties. Additionally, accelerate the adoption of our integrated platform, support joint sales, field enablement, and marketing activities (e.g. events, digital, collateral).
- Conduct research to identify new partnership opportunities with major cloud service providers and other data ecosystem ISVs
- Build relationships with stakeholder at our partners, determine joint value prop, business model and integrated offering
- Lead partner negotiations, agreement formulation, and launch planning
- Identify and execute partner marketing opportunities
- Manage the marketing plan and support delivery with Sisense’s marketing team
- Represent Sisense at industry and partner-related events
- Identify and support joint sales opportunities
- Deeply understand Sisense sales and customer success; deliver enablement tools, playbooks, and activities that drive sales results
- Exceed influenced revenue goals, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying customer challenges and aligning Sisense & our partner solutions
- Lead partner success with partners
- Be the primary point of contact for your portfolio of partners
- Connect regularly, understand results, and adjust partnership accordingly
- Align Sisense and partner roadmaps to deliver compelling customer propositions
- Understand product integration use case and benefits
- Manage support requirements, troubleshoot issues, and provide guidance with the Customer Support and Customer Success teams
How You’ll Ramp
- By Day 30...
- Spend a couple of weeks in HQ in NYC
- You’ll have learned a lot about Sisense’s values and culture, understand Sisense’s product, the partner ecosystem, and the outcomes we help customers achieve
- By Day 60…
- Talk with joint customers and use data to drive decisions to make integration and product enhancements
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for our strategic partnerships and begin actively driving new opportunities within that partnership
- By Day 90…
- You’ll have built solid relationships with stakeholders at our partnerships and be fully underway executing and delivering on plans created with them
- You’ll be an integral part of the Platform Partnerships team and essential to the success of our 2020 goals
What You've Accomplished...So Far
- You have experience with a technical product and comfortable bridging the gap between product and commercial
- You have an affinity for product and sales & marketing – you will often be the product and business person rolled into one – a position you should feel comfortable holding.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- You've established long lasting relationships that have allowed you to create win-win partnerships
- Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.