DEFINE & DRIVE OUR POSITION, MESSAGE AND
OUR COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATION STORY
FOR BUSINESS TEAMS OFFERING
Sisense is searching for a dynamic Technical Product Marketing Manager to join our global Go-to-Market team. We are looking for the right mix of technical skills and the gift of gab to help us translate the amazing technology of our platform into a compelling business-value focused story.
As the Technical Product Marketing Manager for our offering focused on Business Teams, you will be responsible for working directly with the line-of-business owner for the Sisense for Business Teams product offering who is also located in New York. Even though our team is spread across the globe and responsible for different areas of our mission, we love to work together whenever possible often coming together to collaborate on larger initiatives.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
At the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, the Go-to-Market team at Sisense serves as a unique connection point between key areas of the business. As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of assignments that impact every area of the business.
- Work directly with the product line leader to develop a comprehensive strategy for priorities and outcomes.
- Deeply research and understand both buyer and user personas to understand their unique needs.
- Research competitive offerings to identify our most important and compelling product differentiators.
- Develop and evangelize key messages to support your product line.
- Evolve key messaging and assets as the product changes over time.
- Write compelling mid-funnel content to educate our buyers
- Create impactful sales tools to improve the buying process for our clients.
- Develop comprehensive education to support our client-facing teams.
- Evangelize our offering and represent the company at events.
- Act as the go-to person for all things relating to the go-to-market strategy for this product line.
HOW YOU WILL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense product, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will speak to a broad range of people across the organization to understand their roles and needs from product managers, account executives, sales enablement and product marketers.
- You will begin to learn and understand the key competitors and trends in the market.
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- Begin to immerse yourself in the data and analytics challenges and opportunities of our clients.
- You will feel comfortable distinguishing the strengths and weaknesses of our key competitors
- You can demo the Sisense platform and have a good knowledge of all components and value proposition
- You will understand the full GTM process from product management, launch, marketing, sales and post-sales
- You will have produced a few pieces of relevant, sharp and impactful product marketing collateral
- You will have a good understanding of emerging trends related to analytics for business units and enterprises
- You will have a clearly defined product marketing roadmap for your product line.
- You will have a clear set of goals and active projects to impact sales and go to market
- You will be lead impactful content, projects and initiatives for product marketing
- You will be the SME and able to take full responsibility for the market segment - tracking needs, sales collateral, engagement and trends and turning this into initiatives that impact win rate
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You led a range of product marketing activities including such activities as market analysis, competition, launch, analyst relations, sales enablement, and positioning.
- You owned the implementation of complex product marketing projects.
- You have executed an extensive analysis and GTM for market segments and personas.
- You have presented in various situations- customers, sales, industry events
- You have understood and been able to use richly technical platforms.
- You can communicate and simplify complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies