Why should you join our BI Consulting Team?
We are an integral part of an organization that is revolutionizing the way businesses view their data. The BI Implementation Expert position allows you to leverage your passion for advanced analytics, project management, and client success. You will have deep exposure to a variety of different industries, gain knowledge of several leading technologies and impact one of the leading BI providers in the industry. As a product expert you will work with customers to ensure a successful and valuable implementation of Sisense.
Our diverse team brings a mix of different backgrounds and skills that work collaboratively to assure customer success! As our team grows you will have an impact on the cultural development and influence internal processes. Are you ready…?
How will you ramp up?
By Day 30 you'll…
- Complete the Sisense BI Consultant training curriculum
- Receive training sessions and guidance from your mentor to expedite the learning process
- Shadow and assist seasoned colleagues on real customer calls
- Learn and apply best practices in Sisense by using SQL, dimensional data modeling, dashboard design and much more
Day 60 you'll…
- Work with customers directly to enhance product knowledge and consult on a variety of use cases
- Lead end to end Sisense Implementation project with a mentor
- Learn how to leverage Advanced Sisense features to take it to the next level!
- Build an industry template and deliver content to be featured on the Sisense website
Day 90 you'll…
- Be proficient at solving complex data modeling and dashboarding challenges.
- Be an expert in the Sisense product functionality leading customers independently
- Keep growing your Sisense skills to take on multiple and more complex projects
- Start traveling to work directly with customers
What Should You Have?
- Awareness and desire to work with complex data analytics, data products, and Big Data technologies.
- Proven consulting experience on technical product/delivery.
- 2 or more years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and a proven track record of turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information.
- 2 or more years of experience in modern BI tools (such as Sisense, Tableau, Qlik, etc), ETL platforms (Informatica, Datastage, Pentaho, etc.), SQL coding across standard commercial databases (Oracle, Teradata, MySQL etc.), and on CDW (Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, etc.).
- Experience with cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.). Linux/Unix is an advantage.
- Advanced proficiency programming in SQL.
- Project experience with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Proven experience delivering technical content to a non-technical audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain complex issues and make recommendations to leadership.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and revel in problem-solving.
- Degree or equivalent relevant work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or Data Analytics.