We are Sisense.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. One of the world’s leading big data companies, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients and dedicated to being one step ahead of the market.
As Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical and agile. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our mission. Our team leaders set the tone and standard of our developer-centric culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our awesome Engineering group.
Someone that will provide deep technical roadmap and vision, be a focal point for the domain knowledge and lead the team through execution. You are a passionate, intelligent, opinionated but also humble and respectful to what you do and with whom you do it with.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of 2-3 highly talented software engineers
- Own the domain knowledge, architecture and research areas
- Manage the development process in the Agile methodology (grooming, pre-plan, plan, dailies, retro, demo)
- See the big picture and make the best decisions about designs, implementations, priorities, and quality
- Develop and grow engineers to create an empowered and motivated team
- Work closely with stakeholders outside the team
- Actively hire top talent developers to adapt to growth needs
What should you have?
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent scientific degree
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team of engineers
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Ability to create a vision for the team, lead people throughout its execution and mentoring them
- Experience in Node.js and MongoDB
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Rxjs, Socket.io, Redux/Mobx, Apollo - an advantage!
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries such as d3.js – an advantage!