We are Sisense.
Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a sharp, fast learner that gives great attention to detail and can work independently.
What will you do?
In this position, you will report to Sisense's Controller and will be in charge of the company's end-to-end bookkeeping.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations
- VAT reporting
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursement
- Credit card reconciliations
- Working in tandem with the company's finance team members
What should you have?
- Level 3 bookkeeper diploma
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper in High Tech industry - Must
- Experience in Netsuite an advantage or some other ERP system such as Priority/SAP Business 1
- Experience with AP, banks, payments
- Proven experience in all closing and providing a final balance sheet
- Good knowledge of excel
- Well organized, motivated, with the ability to work with limited supervision
- English - high proficiency – Must!