WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Fearless, strategic and determined, the Outbound Business Development team is at the epicentre of Sisense’s growth and Go To Market strategy. Business Developments Representatives at Sisense work hand-in-hand with our sales executives, gaining advanced skills and getting exposure to complex, technical, and sophisticated sales cycles.
Sisense has been on an explosive growth path. Come join the team that is fueling this success story.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll have completed the Business Development Representative training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various sales techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help our customers achieve.
- Build a ramping pipeline and schedule your first Outbound demo
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching, team trainings and independent learning.
- You’ll achieve 70% of a fully ramped quota.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and essential to its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll achieve 100% of a fully ramped quota.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline at a SaaS company.
- You’ve created high quality Outbound campaigns and engaged potential customers.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with prospective customers, sales executives and other teams across the company.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve taken a “no” and turned it into a “yes.”
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.