Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a Production Lead to join our growing Content Studio team with members in Tel Aviv, New York, and San Francisco. The Content Studio serves as an “always on” digital newsroom generating surprising and meaningful content relevant to the Sisense brand. We offer domain skill set and governance across different digital channels, including sisense.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile channels. Our team helps to develop brand awareness, communicate our product messaging and generate interest in our products. This team member will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive business programs.
This position will help project manage and shepherd work through our delivery process, acting as a champion for the customer to deliver high-quality content series through compelling formats and across multiple channels. He / she will be an advocate for our brand and demonstrate a keen interest for visual design and responsible for delivering precision of our content on both our website and distributed media channels, especially social. You should be able to transparently manage content projects from beginning to end that include multiple content pieces and channels.
This position will report to the Head of Content Marketing. This position can be based in either Tel Aviv, Israel or New York, NY.
What Will You Do:
- Increase Sisense brand awareness and engagement through the top of funnel assets like blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, and social media.
- Lead the process around all content assets, working with both internal and external creators to deliver new series and franchises towards specified delivery dates.
- Work with our digital team to oversee new content experiences and lead publishing of major content pieces into our owned channels.
- Work closely to direct and curate content promoted through social and other unique digital channels.
- Manage a high volume of work, managing long-term campaigns and quickly responding to shifting business and market needs.
- Translate the Sisense brand style and tone of voice into content that appeals to key personas such as business leaders, developers, data analysts, and data engineering professionals.
- Help lead the execution and oversight of visual elements including photography, illustrations, infographics and other items to make dynamic content.
- Use metrics to track your content performance and contribute to overall content strategy and content mix, as well as lead generation and awareness metrics.
- Work closely with other teams, especially our Creative team but also our product, engineering, and customer success teams.
What Should You Have:
- Native fluency in English is a must.
- A passion for being a change agent, with 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of how audiences and media consume, create and share media / content.
- Understands evolving digital technologies and ways to leverate them.
- A passion for going deep into technical topics and research.
- Strong writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects.
- A passion for quantitative analysis, this position requires understanding data team pain points and communicating value to that audience.
- A desire to work cross-functionally, partnering closely with design and internal stakeholders from several teams.
- A knack for researching complicated B2B technology and creating engaging content for data-savvy personas.
- An understanding of SEO and organic traffic best practices