We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Senior Security Manager who will be responsible for the strategic leadership of the company’s information security program. We’re seeking a person who has vast experience in defining objectives for information security, can build strong relationships and goodwill with our team leaders, employees, etc.
What You’ll Do?
- Lead efforts to internally assess, evaluate, and make recommendations to the management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the company’s information and technology systems.
- Establish an annual and long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms, and program services, and create maturity models and a road map for continual program improvements.
- Work with company leadership to oversee the formation and operations of all branches of information security resources organized towards a common cause in information security.
- Act as DPO (Data Protection Officer) and be a subject matter expert on everything related to data protection and privacy.
- Pursue employee security initiatives to address unique needs in protecting identity theft, mobile social media security, and online reputation program.
- Risk Management and Incident Response
- Keep abreast of security incidents and act as a primary control point during significant information security incidents. Convene a Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) as needed, or requested, in addressing and investigating security incidents.
What Should You Have?
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing and administering an information security program in a complex environment.
- Deep technical knowledge of network or systems security infrastructure, such as network or host-based firewalls, IDS, IPS, proxy servers, tap, and/or logging/SIEM solutions
- Experience in operating security tools (e.g. FW, IDS, SIEM, Endpoint protection).
- Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
- Hands-on experience with analysis tools (e.g. SysInternals, Sniffers).
- Experience with Cloud or SaaS (GDPR and ISO)
- Proven experience in OS security and systems design
- Experience designing networks or systems for high availability, security, manageability, and reliability
- Demonstrated experience with incident response processes as the persuasive leader who can work effectively with senior management and customers and communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Working knowledge and experience in the policy and regulatory global environment of information security are highly desirable.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Passion for technology, security, and innovations in these fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Willing to travel occasionally.