Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
This perfect candidate is passionate around content and the data industry and wants to help elevate the Sisense brand reputation through content marketing. He / she will define content needs and drive consumer engagement/business results through both existing and new properties. This role requires not only a deep background within digital content but also exceptional project management skills. He / she will help to develop compelling campaigns and explore new media channels to introduce Sisense to new and emerging audiences.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The Content Studio serves as an “always on” digital newsroom generating surprising and meaningful content relevant to the Sisense brand. We offer domain skill set and governance across different digital channels, including sisense.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile channels. Our team helps to develop brand awareness, communicate our product messaging and generate interest in our products. This team member will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive business programs.
This position will report to the Head of Content Marketing. This position can be based in either Tel Aviv, Israel or New York, NY.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll speak with colleagues on the team, executives in the organization and internal stakeholders to better understand what success looks like.
- You will meet other team members to understand the current content in process and why we build certain franchises to quickly formulate improvement areas.
By Day 30...
- You will conduct content audits for relevant digital properties to isolate new opportunities.
- You’ll better understand existing audience segmentation and tone of voice to drive new content pitches and ideas.
- You’ll learn about and better manage a holistic content strategy, translating our relevant customer personas into themes and topics.
- You are truly an advocate for the customer, so are changing the way we pitch new content for key programs across multiple existing and evolving distribution platforms (web, social, mobile etc).
- You’ll explore new marketing channels and build test campaigns aimed at increasing both consideration and awareness, documenting the evolved Sisense customer journey.
- Work closely to direct and curate content promoted through social and other unique digital channels.
- You will manage ongoing budgets for large projects through buy in from Senior Management to allocate investment into diverse platforms
- Manage a high volume of work, managing long-term campaigns and quickly responding to shifting business and market needs.
- You’ll Work with both internal and external creators to identify and deliver new series and franchises towards specified delivery dates on a timeline.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are guided by a set of core values that help you make smart decisions and influence our team in a positive light.
- You understand that working under tight deadlines means working under tight deadlines and be self-directed in prioritizing a diverse workload in a fast paced and demanding environment
- You’ve built credibility in the organization and others are bought into your long-term success at the company.
- You have countless examples of making things better and you’ve measured them.
- You are relentless and committed to measurement - if you don’t measure it, it didn’t happen.
- You’ve made mistakes in your previous roles, and won’t repeat them here.