DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALE AT SISENSE
Sisense is set to be the breakout leader of 2020 in the Business Intelligence space. In the hyper competitive data analytics market, Sisense stands apart as the only platform that truly offers every skill level of Data Professional a tool for them. No other tool enables both Data Scientists and Business Users to do their jobs as efficiently and effectively as our platform. In order to drive the sale of a deeply technical product, we need Sales Engineers with data aptitude and a deep well of curiosity.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES ENGINEERING TEAM:
This is an opportunity for you to sell a proven, technical product in a greenfield market. We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been underserved. We’re rapidly expanding and adding new product lines. Your expertise will help shape our messaging, go to market strategy, and influence our product roadmap. You also have the opportunity to learn from seasoned Sales Engineers and Sales Engineering Managers who have helped scale multiple high growth tech companies, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR. This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically focused and business savvy.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Within the first 2 weeks, you'll gain a strong technical understanding for the unique value of Sisense.
- You’ll understand the sales process and technical role.
- You’ll actively work with Account Executives on key pipeline deals.
- You'll have learned to align with customer objectives and create customized solutions.
- You will begin to demonstrate the product internally and to prospects.
- You’ve chartered projects to improve proof of concept and trial engagement.
- You'll help drive assigned pipeline to closure.
- You’ll partner with Account Executives on team selling concepts.
- You’ll own the technical relationships and solution strategies in assigned pipeline.
- You’ve established best practices for our trial process.
- You’ll be fully active with assigned pipeline.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a track record of success selling a growing SaaS solution and you are familiar with SQL.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You have an analytical mind and familiarity with data tools like Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics or Integration.
- You’ve delivered numerous customized presentations and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments while working on a team.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a significant way.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You understand the value of saying “I don’t know”, and relish the opportunity to find the answer.
- You always read the docs.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.