DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALE AT SISENSE
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR WEST COAST SALES ENGINEERING TEAM:
We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been underserved. We’re rapidly expanding and adding new product lines. You also have the opportunity to learn from seasoned Sales Engineers and Sales Engineering Managers who have helped scale multiple high growth tech companies, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR. This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically focused and business savvy.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Within the first 2 weeks, you'll gain a strong technical understanding for the unique value of Sisense.
- You’ll understand the sales process and technical role.
- You'll have learned to align with customer objectives and create customized solutions.
- You will begin to demonstrate the product internally and to prospects.
- You will participate in the Demo pool and assist Account Executives with any technical questions
- You’ve chartered projects to improve proof of concept and trial engagement.
- You'll help drive the pipeline to closure.
- You’ll partner with Account Executives on team selling concepts and manage about 4-5 live opportunities.
- You’ll own the technical relationships and solution strategies in assigned pipeline.
- You’ve established best practices for our trial process.
- You’ll be fully active with assigned pipeline and manage about 10-15 active opportunities
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have closed 3-6 deals per quarter averaged at approximately 50K per deal.
- You will be an expert ay Sisense Cloud Architecture (Linux, kubernetes, HELM, Grafana, etc.)
- You have a track record of success selling a growing SaaS solution and you are familiar with SQL.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You have an analytical mind and familiarity with data tools like Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics or Integration.
- You’ve delivered numerous customized presentations and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments while working on a team.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a significant way.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You understand the value of saying “I don’t know”, and relish the opportunity to find the answer.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.