INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS TO TAKE SISENSE TO A NEW LEVEL
When leading a user support experience, you consistently have a smile on your face and hunger in your heart to help the customer. We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense for Cloud Data Teams has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; but you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Our small but mighty team is a key differentiator for our product and highly regarded by our customers. We are not only successful because of our smarts and resourcefulness, but we also work together as a team through all of our wins. The team is constantly adapting to different challenges, and our highly cross-functional work allows everyone to exercise a broad spectrum of skills everyday.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn how the product is utilized and how to troubleshoot Sisense for Cloud Data Teams.
- Mentor customers through chats and emails.
- Help customers succeed by teaching SQL tricks and product tips.
- Learn to align with customer objectives and create customized solutions.
By Day 60…
- Be regarded as a SQL expert both inside the company and for our customers.
- Craft complex visualizations and brainstorm statistical methods with customers.
- Draft documentation on new features that are released.
By Day 90...
- Charter a project to improve customer experience and engagement.
- Hand-deliver happiness to customers, one interaction at a time.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are a quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive.
- You have a record as a natural relationship builder, because you bring the best out of other people.
- You love teaching people and are known as the person who will always lend a hand and has infinite patience.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-pressured team environment. You can context-switch and multi-task with the best of the best.
- You have an analytical mind and in-depth familiarity with data tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL consoles, or Linux along with a working knowledge of statistics.
- You can communicate complex technical concepts in a clear, concise and professional manner.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- We want to know what it's like to work together!
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You'll work through some challenging SQL, craft customer responses and do a mock phone call.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.