We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast-growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will get to know the customers best, in order to help them succeed and grow with us. As a Tier 4 Team Leader, you will interact with developers, product and support engineers, and work in a complicated and fast-paced environment, while quickly learning new skills to consistently meet service-level agreements (SLAs) and keep the system running as expected for our customers. You'll manage a team of TSC L4, responsible for troubleshooting the most complex issues, problem detection and automated recovery scenarios, bridge to the RnD teams, and understand unique, complicated and interconnected scenarios to resolve faults when issues arise.
The Tier 4 Team Lead will understand the customers' requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with unique customer experience and service. Customer delight is not just a motto at Sisense, but is also something we truly believe in. As a Tier 4 Team Lead, you will work through complex data environments with customers of all sizes and industries to deliver exceptional support and value for our amazing product.
What You’ll Do?
- Manage a team of TSC T4 engineers and lead them to support our customers
- Resolve customer issues in cooperation with our global customer support team
- Develop ad-hoc solutions, automation to correct or completely prevent issues in our venue product and partners' integrations
- Participate in release cycles of our product, heavily contribute to ongoing hot-fixes discussion to represent the feedback from the CS organization
- Serve as the technical authority for the Global Tier4 teams
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
- Provide reliable solutions for critical and high impact challenges that customers face
- Work closely with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge base and community
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Integrate and develop monitoring stacks as part of the application
- Manage and create environments in the different clouds
- Serve as the CS technical authority for global escalations and distribution between the tech teams
What Should You Have?
- 3+ Experience as a manager in a global company
- Experience with Linux in administration level is a must
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities, both technically and personally in a development team
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization ( AWS / Azure / Google)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience with applications support
- Fluent English
- Experience with global customers management
- Experience with SW implementation, integration and/or support projects
- Experience in automating ops and dev processes (Python / Bash)
- Strong familiarity with API’s and application communication flows
Nice to have
- Strong familiarity with Kubernetes
- Experience with data products implementation
- Experience with enterprise level organizations
- Vast experience with daily usage of support tools such as - Grafana, Kibana, Wireshark and deep logs analysis