We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability. We back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with excellent customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
You will be responsible for creating performance-focused copy that drives action and conversion across all Sisense paid campaigns on different channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Adwords. You will also craft email campaigns, write and rewrite landing pages while constantly focusing on optimizing and honing our messaging. You will be an integral part of the digital team and will drive performance through the creation of ad copy, landing pages and emails.
What Will You Do?
- Create all ad copy, including for Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Create email content that will help advance the lead down the funnel
- Write landing page copy that will improve the user’s experience and journey
- Ensure all performance copy aligns with Sisense’s voice and tone, balancing brand elements with demand generation needs
- Constantly conduct experiments to test, learn, and optimize ad, email and landing page performance.
- Work with other digital team members to understand content performance and continuously optimize copy
- Support our demand generation needs with email and chatbot copy as well as content review
- Follow basic SEO best practices to identify new opportunities and optimize existing content
- Collaborate with the creative team to concept and create innovative, effective banners
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant trends, techniques, and technologies
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in digital marketing, content writing, or copy-writing
- Native English speaker - a must
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- Experience in B2B Marketing - an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS company - an advantage
- Passionate to learn and understand new technologies
- A passion for writing and creative thinking
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads and Google Adwords (search and display)
- Proven experience in email creation for effective nurture tracks
- Understanding of A/B testing methodology
- Ability to creatively and effectively solve problems
- Capable of working on multiple projects without compromising creative quality
- An eye for design and the ability to instruct designers how to create your vision
- Team player with a go-getter mentality
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment