Why you should join our Revenue Operations team?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a small, high-impact global-team that is chartered with three main objectives:
1) Improve financial and operational decision-making across the organization,
2) Proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and
3) Implement globally scalable business infrastructure, practices, and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CRO, CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging business problems, drive change and innovation within the organization, and play a key role in developing strategy, process, and analytics to drive key decision making. We’re looking for a special individual who has a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, analyze and generate insights from large and complex data sets, then help plan, lead and implement changes that improve overall efficiency. This role is part analyst, part strategist, part project manager, and part builder.
How You’ll ramp up?
By Day 30
- You’ll develop a basic understanding of our Go-To-Market Strategy, Sales Process, and Revenue Streams
- You’ll understand and know how to calculate basic business KPIs
- You’ll learn Sisense GTM data models as you expand on your existing data modeling and analysis skills
- You’ll have a basic understanding of sales tech stacks: SFDC, CPQ, and other prospecting tools
By Day 60
- You’ll assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics for all levels of the organization
- You’ll ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and align with company policies
- You’ll review and verify incoming deals for accuracy, including but not limited to: confirming contract terms, contact and billing information, pricing, business policies, and existing legal agreements/pre-existing terms
By Day 90
- You’ll structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations
- You’ll perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as customer segmentation, funnel visibility, and sales productivity
- You’ll be able to structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights
- Structure and scale models to support go-to-market and business planning
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth
What have you accomplished so far?
- Experience ideally at a top tier bank or consulting firm or equivalent experience at a startup or technology company. Preferably experienced in management consulting, investment banking and/or private equity
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills, and have used them to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis, and forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- You have the flexibility (open to change) and the ability to learn on the fly
- You have a high sense of urgency and have operationalized company-wide strategic initiatives
- You have rigorous attention to detail
- You excel at oral and written communication skills
- You have substantial experience with model-building/proficiency in Excel