Help the Talent Team scale Sisense to 1,000 employees
The People Team has helped scale Sisense from ambitious start-up to the fastest growing Business Intelligence company in the world. Our mission is to help Sisenser’s do their best work.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support the business through identifying candidates and candidate pools, building networks and proactively promoting our brand in the marketplace. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Sisense’s most valued asset – its people!
Why You Should Join Our Talent Acquisition Team
Sisense’s U.S. Talent Acquisition Manager brings a wealth of experience from some of the world’s top companies. He enjoys working with people who are passionate about finding talent and making an impact!
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and recognize the enormous responsibility that they have - with every hire we bring into the company, we are changing the lives of our employees and helping Sisense grow.
How You’ll Ramp
By Day 30…
- You’ll have met with key leaders in each of our business units to learn more about their organization
- You’ll shadow fellow Talent Acquisition Partners on interviews and support them on some of their current roles
- Grow your LinkedIn brand/network (the best Talent Acquisition professionals do this throughout the year)
- We'll have a team outing so the broader People Team can get to know you beyond the TA world!
By Day 60…
- You’ll partner with hiring managers to grow their teams. You'll have about 10 positions to fill ranging from technical to sales to leadership roles.
- You'll have weekly check-ins with your manager
- You'll have a story to tell candidates!
- You may have even filled a few positions by now!
By Day 90…
- You’ll become the trusted adviser to your respective business units
- You’ll own key talent acquisition and company wide initiatives ranging from diversity & inclusion to reporting and candidate experience
- You’ll implement best practices because we’re always looking at how we can do this better, bigger and more efficiently
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You’ve managed complex positions where being creative and caring about candidate experience matters
- You’ve displayed a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, adaptability, and ability to prioritize
- You have a strong knowledge of the recruitment process and sourcing methods
- Ability to build partnerships across various teams, work in a collaborative manner, and develop strong working relationships with hiring managers
- You've been an advocate for diversity and inclusion and understand how its a competitive business advantage