BE THE FIRST TO CONNECT WITH FUTURE SISENSE POWER USERS
Sisense’s mission is to provide the fastest unified data platform on the market. As an Account Development Representative, you will create relationships at target accounts and build pipeline with future customers. Being the first point of contact, this position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
As a Sales Development Representative, your day to day will be rooted in hybrid Inbound/Outbound lead management. The most important part of your job is collaborating with sales executives on strategic plans for opening discussions, creating relationships, and building a pipeline of future customers.
Being the first point of contact with prospective customers, this position is critical to the growth of our business. We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, technical product that immediately delivers value.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Partner with account executives to start the sales process and expand Sisense’s client base
- Create sales opportunities by converting Inbound leads and hunting targeted accounts
- Support sales on upsells and expansions into existing accounts
- Contribute to sales operations administrative support
- Excel in account research, value proposition delivery, and Call/Email Sequence building
- Manage a variety of sales prospecting and orchestration solutions
- Achieve quarterly opportunity goals
- Live our core values: Authenticity, Inclusivity, Caring, Challenging & Customer-Obsession
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30 You’ll...
- You’ll have completed the Account Development Representative training program where you’ll learn about Sisense's values and culture, get equipped with various sales techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense's offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll qualify inbound leads your first two weeks and book your first outbound qualification call within your first month.
By Day 60 You’ll...
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll achieve 50% of a fully ramped quota.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and essential to its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll achieve 100% of a fully ramped quota.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You know the native spoken and written Japanese language.
- You have a can-do attitude, you’re highly organized and you can provide evidence of your strong work ethic.
- You’re a skilled communicator and a superb listener.
- You have experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment.
- You’re able to maintain European hours on a Monday-Friday work schedule.
- You have conversational English Language skills.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.