What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect with both expert Salesforce design and technical skills, as well as strong business acumen. This person will be the Salesforce leader globally for the company, responsible for the overall design and optimization of our Salesforce instance, ensuring that the platform empowers all users across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Business Intelligence, Finance, and other internal teams, to do their job as efficiently and effectively as humanly possible.
What You’ll Do?
- Oversee overall design and usability of Sisense’s Salesforce instance, including all 3rd party software integrations used by the field such as Outreach, Gainsight, InsideView, DealHub.io, etc., in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Operations to uncover internal customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements and synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Manage complex projects including responsibility for project timelines, deliverables, and resources during all project phases, from requirements gathering through go-live and post deployment client support.
- Work with the team to write and maintain User Guides, along with conducting periodical user training.
- Hands on Salesforce administration, maintenance and data quality assurance.
- Manage a team of two: a Salesforce Admin and a Salesforce Developer
What should You have?
- BSc Industrial Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.
- Experience managing and delivering Salesforce solutions, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Success and/or Marketing.
- 5 + years experience as a Salesforce Admin / Project Manager.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working with: Gainsight, Netsuite (Advantage)
- Advanced Excel skills (Advantage)