INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS TO TAKE SISENSE TO A NEW LEVEL
Why You Should Join Our Customer Success Enterprise Team:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by owning the customer relationship, and enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We are an innovative hardworking team, focused on true customer success by building long lasting partnerships with strategic companies’ laser focused driving value to our customers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the customer success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will go on-site to customer locations with other team members to see firsthand how we build strong relationships and perform executive business reviews, ensuring customer alignment and position the partnership for long term growth.
- You’ll craft a strategic account plans for your book of business and proactively actively drive new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customer’s success as well as work hand in hand with the sales team to continue to uncover new opportunities and drive continued value.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships within Enterprise Accounts.
- You’ve launched newly onboarding customers on the road to success.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer”