Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like Mazda, GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
As the Country Manager for Japan, you will be responsible for strategy and planning behind creating an effective team of sales professionals and pipeline. This is a challenging, complex and fast-paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success in the Japan market. Your leadership skills, local network, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business in the region.
Why you should join our team?
- Have the opportunity to deliver leading-edge technology data analytics technology into the Japanese market.
- Work with amazing people that are passionate about driving value to their customers
- Play a massive role in the overall growth of Sisense in APAC
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your sales and team management skills.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for the target attainment of your team members
- Execute the training and onboarding of new sales executive as well as continuously train your team to improve their skills
- Lead sales related, cross departmental initiatives with Customer success, business development and sales engineering
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
- Sponsor customer relationships as the exec and assist your team members in getting the customers to sign up with Sisense
- Development and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Provide accurate forecast regarding the business
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
- Business level English
- 7+ years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals
- Track record of overachieving quota in past positions
- Experience growing new regions and new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Proven track record in modern SaaS Sales methodologies (Value Selling/Force management) and experience in a complex SW/Sales cycle products and solutions
- Proven ability to work well with cross-functional departments to maximize overall positive growth results
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results