HAVE VISIBILITY INTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DECISION MAKING AT OUR COMPANY
FP&A is a fast-growing, high-impact team that is chartered with three main objectives:
- Corporate performance management: Lead budgeting process by collaborating with senior management to design annual operating and financial plan.
- Corporate forecast & guidance: Provide short and long-term forecast across business lines from bookings to cashflows. These forecasts inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments and enable management to communicate with external stakeholders.
- Internal & External Metrics: Prepare reports & historical analysis on key Saas KPIs (ARR / ACV, Funnel Performance, LTV, CAC Payback, etc.)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance and Legal), and given the strategic and operational nature of the team, work closely with the CFO, CEO and other members of the executive team to influence key business decisions.
Your next manager has been with Sisense for 3.5 years. She started her career here as a Staff Accountant, was promoted to Senior Accountant and then switched to an Analyst role. In other words, she has tons of experience with our systems, our processes and our operations. She’s eager to grow our next analyst in their career by being both hands on and providing autonomy to choose projects and help propel the business forward.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By day 30:
- Assist in preparing materials for Board meetings, investor updates and all-hands presentations
- Develop strong understanding of how Sisense defines and calculates SaaS KPIs
- Ad hoc analysis as needed, including supporting the finance team, management, and Board
By Day 60:
- Develop automated framework to track forecast accuracy
- Execute quarterly forecasts for Sales and Renewal teams
- Full understanding of systems data infrastructure
By Day 90:
- Create, implement and improve forecast models used for forecasting our ARR waterfall
- Prepare quarterly business reviews to deep-dive into performance of Sales and Customer Success teams to identify drivers of over/under-performance versus target and areas for improvement/course-correction
- Build and manage Sisense’s internal valuation model
- Integrate various financial systems to facilitate KPI automation
- Refine long-term planning model (from sales capacity > bookings > full financial statements)
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR?
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to understand and communicate how decisions around Sales and ARR impact P&L and cash flow.
- You’ve forged a strong reputation within a fast-paced environment and have successfully partnered with technical and non-technical department heads.
- You’ve developed a strong understanding of SaaS business models
- Your analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills are often called out in public settings like departmental meetings or your work is attributed to pushing the business forward.
- Your Excel and financial model-building are superior to your colleagues.
- You’ve accomplished projects with very tight deadlines.
- You’ve started to learn SQL to take your analysis to the next level.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.