Account Executive (mid markets) DACH region
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Prior to setting up a team in Germany Sisense had over 100 customers in Europe...the best part was we didn't have an employee in Europe! Sisense now has over 2000 customers and a global presence. Learn to sell a proven product in a greenfield territory. We are scaling in one of the fastest growing markets and we are looking for sales professionals to grow their careers. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocket ship?
We are looking for an Account Executive selling to the DACH region. This is a remote role in Germany and the position reports into our Sales Director who built out many successful teams in our industry and is looking to do it again. We seek German natives or proficiency in German.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You will gain an understanding of all of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will work on identifying leads and start building out a prospecting plan for your list of accounts.
- You will be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You will begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams.
- You will strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You will become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- Work closely with the CSM team to identity accounts we can expand in.
- You will be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You will have a firm grasp on sales best practices.
- You will provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organisation based on prospect feedback.
- You will be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organisations ranging from pre-IPO to the Fortune 500.
- You understand how to sell a complex solution and can navigate opportunities that can take up to 6 months to close
- You have worked land and expand opportunities as well as closed high 6-figure deals
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales
- You have documented success converting leads into sales revenue.
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way.
- We are a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We are constantly measuring and optimising everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We have been recognised by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.