At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Come be a part of our passionate, talented, and product-driven team, creating the very best innovative BI tool! As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, to working on detailed product wire frames. You will represent the product team talking to customers and prospects, working with partners, and promoting the Sisense product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PRODUCT TEAM:
At Sisense, clients appreciate Sisense because it enables them to utilize any data in the business for smarter decision making, without lengthy and expensive projects. Sisense administrators, CloudOps, and DevOps teams make sure our solution is integrated successfully and in a robust manner into the organization while meeting Enterprise-grade security and scale requirements. These users need an ambassador: a PM who will make sure they can stay efficient and in control of their BI implementation.
You will help Sisense improve and grow its offering to become a leader in the modern BI space and participate in the decision making on how to get there. You will be involved in projects across Cloud/SaaS, the big-data ecosystem, and our Enterprise offering that will help us penetrate the global Enterprise BI market even more.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You've accomplished BSc in Engineering or equivalent
- You have experience in managing Cloud/SaaS products
- You have experience working with products using modern cloud architecture, Linux, micro-services, and containers, and rapidly ramping up on new technologies
- You have the ability to dive-in and get things done
- You have the ability to tackle complex projects across multiple teams and stakeholders
- You can weigh business and technical requirements
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in English complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You are an extreme multi-tasker
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner, self-motivated with an insatiable curiosity
Nice to have:
- Experience in B2B Enterprise software
- Experience handling security issues
- Experience working with large enterprise customer
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
- You will develop the Sisense SaaS offering and an Enterprise-grade platform. This includes deployment, administrative features, and product security
- You will find and steer the engineering opportunities that will make the most impact for our customers
- You will dive into the world of our cutting-edge cloud technologies, write product requirements and work closely with RnD developing these capabilities
By Day 30...
- You will learn about Sisense, meet your main collaborators and stakeholders, and start building great working relationships with them
- You will join customer calls, and get to know the relevant personas
- You will work on planning your first Sisense feature, including understanding the market and the competition while writing your first requirements document
- You will primarily focus on a single RnD development team
By Day 60...
- You will fully own your first feature - requirements fully ready for development, including detailed UX design (where relevant) and be an expert on this topic
- You will own multiple additional features, and start planning their requirements (customer research, market research, UX design, etc.)
By Day 90...
- You will contribute to and execute on a visionary road map that will enable our continued growth
- You will be an expert and focal point in your domains
- You will routinely join customer calls, to hear more about our customer’s expectations and product usage
- You will collaborate with multiple teams across RnD, promoting and developing new features, as well as maintaining and improving existing features
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.