WE ARE SISENSE.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known clients. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR R&D TEAM:
As a Senior Software Architect at Sisense you will serve as technical lead to detail all aspects of product design and ensure that resulting design specification fits into the technical architectural framework
You will work closely with Tech Leads and Software development team to lead, review, and direct the key architectural components, software, and general product architecture.
You will define the design requirements of services, components, and existing tools, drive product quality using design/code review processes.
You will determine project scope and provide high-level activity estimation
You are expected to be hands-on work with Tech Leads / Developers to ensure proper design and implementation
You will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Engineers, Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams.
You will work with external customers to collect feedback, assist with POCs, escalations and recommend on a technical design methodologies and processes
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will get to to know Sisense product architecture
- You will have built relationships with people in the R&D and Product globally
- You’ll be able to map the major components of the software and user flows and development groups
- You will work with components owner on cross-organizational infrastructure components
- You will start defining and planning technical project within Sisense product
- You will have a strong understanding of the Product road map and you’ll create a plan to
- You have completed a deep dive into one of Sisense’s technical projects and provided with production levels deliverable
- You have reviewed and provided meaningful feedback for architecture designs and release
- You will create a pipeline of architectural changes to be introduced in the product
- You will work with the product team to bridge the gap between product requirement and R&D implementation
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- 10 + years of experience in the software development
- 5 + years of experience of cloud distributed systems
- Hands-on working mode
- 5+ years of proven JAVA coding experience
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field, Master's Degree preferred
- Expert knowledge and extensive experience with web technologies, cloud architecture, and multi-user and highly concurrent systems
- Experience leading complex product development initiatives from concept to release
- Development experience under Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence without authority. Able to mentor software engineers
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Able to speak and inform in public cross-team meetings
- Able to articulate product road maps and technical differentiators to a wide audience