Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM
As a Account Development Representative, your day to day will be rooted in hybrid Inbound/Outbound lead management. The most important part of your job is collaborating with sales executives on strategic plans for opening discussions, creating relationships, and building a pipeline of future customers.
Being the first point of contact with prospective customers, this position is critical to the growth of our business. We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, technical product that immediately delivers value.
- Grow your career under the tutelage of world-class Sales Development leadership!
- Boost your skills by selling a fascinating product that immediately delivers value!
- Learn an industry through detailed training led by our world-class enablement team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Partner with account executives to start the sales process and expand Sisense’s client base
- Create sales opportunities by converting Inbound leads and hunting targeted accounts
- Support sales on upsells and expansions into existing accounts
- Excel in account research, value proposition delivery, and Call/Email Sequence building
- Manage a variety of sales prospecting and orchestration solutions
- Achieve quarterly opportunity goals
- Live our core values: Authenticity, Inclusive, Caring, Challenging & Customer-Obsession
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Can-do attitude, highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment
- Experience with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Ability to maintain European hours on a Monday-Friday work schedule
- Advantage: A business degree
- English native speaking is a must
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We’re an industry leader with over 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder! We have over 800 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London, and Kyiv!
We’re recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture!