At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
Automation QA Engineer with strong experience in test automation (ground up). The position requires the Automation QA Engineer to create automated tests, high level testing scenarios, test data and run and analyse results.
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You already have more than 3 years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- You also have solid skills in Java and OOP + PageObject pattern and general understanding of JIRA, TestRail and Confluence
- You’re ready to work and analyze complex DOM-model - highcharts, multi-dimensional tables, etc
- You have proven experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- You have also strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity, Jenkins, or similar)
- You used to work with version control systems (GIT currently)
- You’re able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures, as well as good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- You’ve got a good understanding of Agile/Scrum.
Will be great if you also have
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Working with Serenity framework
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- You have data driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills
- You’re used to being proactive, suggesting ideas for general and specific improvements, having an inquiring mind, taking interests in new approach and tools
- You’re self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- You also have strong attention to details and accuracy
- You have good English - communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- You have master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
What You'll Do
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects – Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Communicate with all team members to indicate the problem (devops, manual qa, developers, product owner).
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.