DRIVE RESULTS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
This is an opportunity to work with on of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. We're a company of builders who've created a product for builders.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned enterprise accounts, for building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will virtually meet our customers alongside other team members to understand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customers success.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have consistently hit quarterly targets while selling a SaaS/Cloud solution.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships.
- You have launched newly onboarding customers on the road to success.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams.
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer.”
- You can provide detailed examples of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You have a success oriented attitude with a focus on customer delight.
- You have the ability to forecast churn and upgrades for your account base.
- You are able to tailor message formats and content based on the audience
- You are able to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases or implementation of BI projects and ETL tools.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.