At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
You will be the pivot for our partners’ success in EMEA and APAC. You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. We are building a winning partners’ ecosystem that will drive growth exponentially.
The head of partner success is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders internally and be the main focal point to all our regional partners. As Head of Partners Success of the EMEA and APAC region, you will be working according to the regional time zone [Mon - Fri]
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product suite
- You will have built relationships with Customer Success; Professional Services and Support teams
- You will have a strong understanding of the partners’ existing ecosystem, the operations, certification and working procedures.
- You will meet with all your partners, get to know them and start working cadence
- You will work closely with your partners on joint projects with Sisense, while ensuring the success of our joint customers - including implementation services, customer contract renewals and growth.
- You will create a plan to support your business targets and measure the impact of your activities on the major KPIs
- Master the processes and tools for managing customer success and take ownership of your indirect customers
- You will have an established work cadence with all your partners
- You will be responsible to onboard new partners from initial stage until they are certified and ready for joint projects
- You will work closely with the channel partners organization as well as the platform partners and GSI partners lead - to create synergy
- You will create partners’ community events within your region.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You managed long term relationships with customers/partners in the software industry - in business development or partner management
- You’ve have vast experience working in enterprise software companies
- You have proven your matrix management skills (management without authority) and you are known as a great team player
- You have proven presentation and written communication skills
- You are willing to travel for business up to 20% of your time
- You are coming to work to win, grow, and have fun. You are energized and motivated
- You enjoy working in a caring, customer-obsessed, and challenging environment
- You are outcome-focused and proactive. You know how to make people join your journey and achieve common goals
- You enjoy working in an inclusive, collaborative environment and mentoring team members when needed. You believe in achieving collective impact and that we are “better together”
- You believe in the power of partnerships to grow the company. You are great as a connecting focal point between the partners and the company
- You’re an excellent communicator and have very good spoken and written English
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.