At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
You will be joining the Sisense for product development team. On this team, we add awesome features to the product that empowers BI and Product teams to quickly connect to data sources, then explore and analyze data in a matter of minutes. It is also one of the best teams for understanding our business, as it touches everything from data ingestion and dashboarding through to permissioning, APIs and integrations. Our engineers do full-stack feature development and we foster an environment of rich learning, development and knowledge sharing.
You'll be working on: As a Product Owner you will be responsible for designing product features and guiding R&D teams through development process on Agile SCRUM methodology. You will work closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and design future capabilities to meet them. Product Owner is a direct subordinate to R&D Group Manager.
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You’ve already spent 3+ years working as an analyst/PO with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and execution
- You have in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- You’re able to communicate with developers, QA Engineers and designers
- You’re demonstrating strong understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into technical solution
- You’ve dealt with rich user experience products and user-behavior analysis
It’s also nice to have
- Knowledge or experience in BI and/or Big Data world
- Experience in data modelling
- Customer facing experience
- You are not afraid going into technical details of the feature
- You can demonstrate leadership and cooperation skills and ability to motivate people for a task without being a formal manager.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have also Bachelor degree of engineering- computer networking, Industrial engineering or MBA with Information technology expertise or similar advantage
What You'll Do
Transform Product requirements documents provided by Product Management team into Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria’s
- Continuously communicates and executes the Product Management vision, goals and roadmap to the development teams
- Participate in requirements preparation, refinement and planning on story and task level
- Work with designers to map detailed UX & UI functionality
- Own the team backlog and define teams work plan- accountable for stories and delivery plan of development team.
- Lead backlog grooming to maintain clear content, priorities and estimations
- Answer questions from engineering, clarifying requirements
- Accept/Reject completed user stories
- Coordinate content dependencies with other Product Owners.
- Communicate product status, both internally and externally
- Provide training on your products and conduct demos of developed functionality
- Interact with the Documentation team to clearly describe the system features and functionality
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.