Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Would you like to work your magic, and design the future of Business Intelligence?
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, research, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PRODUCT TEAM:
You will be a strategic member of our UX team, influencing the design evolution of our product while working closely with Product Managers. As a Product Designer, you have the opportunity to:
- Research, interview, and understand the needs and behaviors of both internal and external users. Our ‘Pro’ users are internal so you’ll have direct, every-day access to users!
- Understand business requirements/vision and initiate ideas and concepts to support them.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Turn mockups into pixel-perfect designs, towards development (mainly using Figma).
- Advocate user-centric solutions while considering time-to-market.
- Facilitate Usability Testing and other UX methodologies.
- Be led and mentored by our head of UX, with 20 years of experience in Product Design
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are an experienced Product Designer - having completed at least one role, with a demonstrated track record of using UX methodologies in a complex B2B product/environment, e.g. requirements capture, usability testing, etc
- You are genuinely passionate about UX design and practices
- You have good understanding and experience with different UX methodologies
- You are flexible to change, and open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English - MUST
- You have expertise in standard UX/UI software: Figma - Must
- Experience with Data Analysis is an advantage.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30..
- Get acquainted with the product design process and understand all the on-going projects.
- Immerse yourself in our line of products and different user groups.
- Play an active part in designing at least one customer-facing feature.
- Operate as a design generalist - you'll own complex problems from beginning to end, translate research insights into ideas that form new features, and design the workflows and detailed interactions to bring those ideas to life.
- Get acquainted with the product's Design System.
- Work cross-functionally with other product designers to arrive at the best possible design solutions.
By Day 60...
- You'll work with product designers, product managers, and engineers to grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation.
- Drive new expertise on the team around analyzing tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices.
- Deliver design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle.
- Contribute towards the product design style guide.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.