At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
We are looking for engineers who would work on automatizations around Support team work.
What You’ve Already Accomplished…So Far
- You already have more than 3 years of professional experience in Support/Developement/DevOps
- You have also strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Teamcity, Jenkins, or similar)
- You also have solid skills in scripting (bash/python/powershell)
- You used to work with monitoring tools: logz.io/New Relic/Calico/Grafana
- You have proven Linux expertise
- You’re able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes
- You have also strong Cloud experience - AWS, GKE, Azure
Will be great if you also have
- Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with noSQL databases
- You have data driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills
- You’re used to being proactive, suggesting ideas for general and specific improvements, having an inquiring mind, taking interests in new approach and tools
- You’re self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- You also have strong attention to details and accuracy
- You have good English - communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- You have master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
What You'll Do
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects – Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Communicate with all team members to indicate the problem (devops, manual qa, developers, product owner).
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.