As Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our mission.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR R&D TEAM:
As a Product Owner in the R&D, you will be leading the teams with the newest features and technologies to build our product. At Sisense you will learn and experience with endless best technologies and skills and will be surrounded by amazing people and have the feeling of an Impact on our product capabilities on a daily basis.
You will also be part of a strategic and creative team that provides data-driven decision-making solutions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a passionate Product Owner, a problem solver with experience with product management, self-learner, a leader, eager to make an impact on our product and customers. You will be part of the team designing and planning data-intensive product features and research using the latest and greatest Big Data technologies
You need to have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to rapid changes. You will support and promote the Sisense R&D group to the next level ensuring our growing customer base with the best in class quality products.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are experienced working as a PO/PM with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and execution
- You are familiar with various databases and data warehouses such as MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Athena, Snowflake and similar
- You are familiar with cloud services such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- You have previous experience as a Software Engineer
- You’ve accomplished a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- You have experience working with development teams on high complexity systems and working directly with system architects
- You have In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- You have the ability to communicate with developers, QA engineers, and designers
- You have strong problem-solving skills. You are details oriented and fast-learner
- You have a strong understanding of customer requirements and the ability to translate them into technical solutions
- You have leadership and cooperation skills, ability to motivate people for a task without being a formal manager
- You have excellent communication skills in English
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will deep dive into our technology development processes and product
- You will build relationships with teams in R&D and Product
- You will be able to prioritize the team’s backlog work
- You will own the team backlog and define teamwork plan- accountable for the stories and delivery plan of the development team
- You will lead backlog grooming to maintain clear content, priorities, and estimations
- You will be able to answer questions from engineering, clarifying requirements
- You will be able to Accept/Reject completed user stories based requirements
- You will be able to coordinate content dependencies with other Product Owners
- You will communicate product status, both internally and externally
- You will transform PRDs provided by the Product Management team into Epics, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria
- You will continuously communicate and execute the Product Management vision, goals, and roadmap to the development teams
- You will participate in requirements preparation, refinement, and planning on the story and task level
- You will be able to provide training on your products and conduct demos of developed functionality
- You will interact with the Documentation team to clearly describe the system features and functionality
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder. We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence. We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.