Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Engineer [L4], you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product. This is a strategic role that support and respond to customer production issues and working with R&D to create an alignment.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have experience as a Technical L4 Engineer
- You have strong experience with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge
- You are a master in Linux [Kubernetes]
- You experienced with virtualization and cloud services
- You are a technical lead of all aspects and successful in solving technical issues
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects
- You have led complex troubleshooting including communication with customers
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Support Engineers
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and the different project types related to Sisense customers
- You will learn Sisense the Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will learn more Technical Support soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with Customer Success Managers and, BI Consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
- You’ll begin leading complex technical calls and tickets with customers
- Assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
- You’ll be managing your own queue of tickets and technical projects
- You will be developing tools to better support the customer’s needs
- You’ll be solving bugs and customer issues
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies