Develop the West region sales function and help drive YoY growth
What Are We Looking For?
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of 6+ sales professionals. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for the target attainment of your team members
- Execute the training and onboarding of new sales executive as well as continuously train your team to improve their skills
- Lead sales related, cross departmental initiatives with Customer success, business development and sales engineering
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
- Sponsor customer relationships as the exec and assist your team members in getting the customers to sign up with Sisense
- Development and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Provide accurate forecast regarding the business
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
- 5+ years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals (preferably inside sales teams).
- Track record of overachieving quota in past positions
- Experience growing new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Proven track record in modern SaaS Sales methodologies (Value Selling/Force management) and experience in a complex SW/Sales cycle products and solutions
- Must work well with cross functional departments to maximize overall positive growth results
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.