At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DOCUMENTATION TEAM:
We utilize an innovative documentation methodology, and are recognized by MADCAP FLARE for having an inspiring documentation website. At Sisense, you will have an opportunity to document cutting edge cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and be part of an experienced documentation team working closely with the product house.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have experience with software documentation
- You have experience with online deliverables
- You have experience documenting a modern cloud-native Linux environment, including micro-services, DevOps, dockers, and pods
- You are a native English speaker
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are a subject matter expert who can quickly learn and understand new technical concepts with passion.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
Nice to have
- You have experience with BI and database products/terminology
- You Have experience with MadCap Flare
- You have K8S documentation experience
- You have experience with video tutorial production
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will work closely with Product, RnD, Support, and Customer Success departments to dive into our users’ world to truly understand the value they are looking for
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will learn the company terminology across the product and documentation
- You will be in charge of translating your knowledge into world-class documentation and content that will help users achieve their goals on their own.
- You will enrich documentation with samples and tutorials
- You will create and review micro copy
- You will maintain our documentation to reflect the various versions of the product
- You will become an expert in the relevant product areas
- You will improve our existing documentation’s breadth and depth
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies