SOLVE COMPLEX TECHNICAL CHALLENGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. You'll be part of a team that has one of the highest SaaS NPS scores and our customers rave about us! As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Support Engineers
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and the different project types related to Sisense customers
- You will learn Sisense the Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will learn more Technical Support soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with Customer Success Managers and, BI Consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
- You’ll begin leading complex technical calls and tickets with customers
- Assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
- You’ll be managing your own queue of tickets and technical projects
- You will be developing tools to better support the customer’s needs
- You’ll be solving bugs and customer issues
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You already have 3+ years of experience supporting applications in both Windows and Linux environments
- You have strong experience with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- You have experience writing complex SQL and python scripts
- You are experienced with virtualization and cloud services
- You are a technical lead of all aspects and successful in solving technical issues
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects
- You have succeeded in a support environment, where you've managed transactional technical issues and large/complex technical problems
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies