Turn Email Marketing into a Revenue Generating Channel
Sisense is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to generate and accelerate qualified pipeline through email marketing and lead nurturing. Today Sisense excels in building a database of qualified leads, but lacks a comprehensive email program to engage them. In this role, you’ll be responsible for using email to dramatically improve lead conversion through the funnel. You’ll own the entire email marketing channel - from strategy to execution to reporting on results. This is a strategic and critically important role for the Marketing team and Sisense overall, where the right candidate can have a huge positive impact on the business.
You’ll develop, execute and continuously optimize email and nurture campaigns to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have a full understanding of email marketing and lead nurturing - from strategy creation to writing subject lines and copy that drive action, to A/B testing, to execution inside Marketing and Sales platforms including Marketo and Outreach.io.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Sisense is a fast growing company and the Marketing team is leading the charge. We are a fast-paced team that is creative, innovative and data driven. We are collaborative and supportive, but not micro-managerial. The Marketing leadership team brings deep experience and expertise in B2B SaaS marketing at companies including Salesforce, eBay, and Adaptive Insights, and will mentor and help you achieve your career goals.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30:
- You’ll develop an understanding of Sisense’s overall position in the marketplace and the value proposition of each of our offerings
- You’ll know the key personas Sisense speaks to and how to market to them.
- You’ve assessed current email and nurturing campaigns, and have developed an understanding of what works and areas for improvement.
By Day 60:
- You’ll create an email marketing and lead nurturing strategy that spans the Marketing, Account Development and Sales teams. You’ll present the strategy, and execution plan to key leaders for buy-in.
- You’ve established key performance indicators, benchmarked current performance and established targets for future achievement.
- You’ve created and executed two email campaigns and reported on results.
- You’ve developed an understanding of our email technology stack and the relationships among the various tools.
By Day 90:
- You’ll have full ownership and responsibility of the email marketing channel, and you are executing against the agreed-upon strategy and plan
- You’ve developed a test plan roadmap to test and optimize key elements of emails
- You’re beginning to think about customizing email campaigns by buying stage, persona and solution.
- Your emails are starting to generate demonstrable results in pipeline creation and acceleration
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’re an excellent writer, and can continuously produce persuasive copy that drives engagement
- You’ve created email campaigns in B2B market to help drive new business
- You’ve developed and executed A/B tests of subject lines, body copy and CTAs
- You’ve generated demonstrable and meaningful results for your business through email marketing
- You are a data-driven marketer who can generate and leverage actionable insights from data
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
- You are hands-on in email execution and delivery - you are comfortable with email marketing or automation platforms, and have some experience with HTML and CSS.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.